The village Mandria is a turkishcypriot village of the province of Paphos, roughly 13 kilometers southeasterly of the city of Paphos.
The village Mandria is built in the coastal plain of Paphos, at an average altitude of 22 meters. The landscape of village has a very small bent towards the sea that washes its southern department. At the Eastern borders of the village flows the river Xeros where afterwards, the dam of Asprokremmos was manufactured.
The village Mandria accepts a medium annual rainfall of about 430 millimeters. At the village they are cultivated the citrus fruits (mainly lemons, orange and "klementinia"), the vines of table varieties, fruit trees (bananas, avocado and pear-trees), pistachio-nut, the beans, the cereals, the plants used as animal food and a few olives. Is cultivated also a big variety of vegetables, that includes potatoes, carrots, watermelons, melons, onions, beetroots, peas, cucumbers, tomatoes and other.
The livestock farming of the village is also developed. In 1985 were raised by Greekcypriot refugees about 1.805 sheeps, 458 goats, 17 cows and 271 poultry. The number of sheeps was the fifth bigger in the province of Paphos after the villages of Kouklia, Pegeia, Ineia and Timi.
The livestock farming constituted together with the agriculture, the basic employment of the Turkishcypriot residents of the village before the Turkish invasion in 1974. In 1973 were raised by 124 Turkishcypriot cattle-breeders, 1.103 sheeps, 699 nanny goats, 22 oxen, 32 cows and 1.672 poultry.
The village Mandria is included among the villages that have been benefited from the irrigatory works of Paphos, particularly from the dam of Asprokremmos the drillings that have been done among the rivers of the region. In 1985 the irrigated extent of area of the village amounted about 357 hectares, by which the 324 hectares, were irrigated by the dam of Asprokremmos.
As far as transport is concerned, the village of Mandria is found around 700 meters at the left side of the main street of Limassol-Paphos.
The village Mandria had a continuous demographic growth from 1881 up to 1973. In 1881 the residents of the village were 149 that were increased to 179 in 1891, then to 198 in 1901, 216 in 1911, to 287 in 1921,then were decreased to 272 in 1931, but then increased again to 404 in 1946, to 414 in 1960 and to 642 in 1973.
After the transfer, in 1975, of the Turkishcypriot residents of the village to the possessed from the Turkish troops of invasion department of Cyprus, they lived at Mandria Greekcypriot refugees, that amounted 409 in 1976 and 488 in 1982. In the last inventory that took place in 2001 the residents of Mandria were 360
The Turkishcypriot residents of the village named it from the old years as "Yesllona" that can be translated as green plain. And indeed, the village is found built in a fertile region of the coastal plain of Paphos.
In the region of the village, towards the sea, is probably found the ancient Cypriot City "Arsinoe". At this place, on the ruins, it has been built a chapel dedicated to the Saint Evresi.